Printable Running Pace Calculator
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
A running pace calculator is a great tool to help you pace yourself during your next race. Do you have a certain finishing time in mind for your next race? This race calculator can help you determine your pace splits for each mile or kilometer. You can also use this splits calculator to create your own custom pace wristband, print it and wear it during the race.
It's easy -- just follow these steps:
- Select your distance to run. The distances are listed in miles but also include the equivalent distance in kilometers. The most popular race distances are also included.
- Enter your desired finishing time. You can use hours, minutes and/or seconds.
- Select either miles or kilometers for your time splits.
- Click on "Calculate" to display your splits in miles or kilometers.
- Click on "Make a Wristband" to create a printable pace wristband as shown below. A new window will open displaying your printable custom made wristband. Right-click on the window and then click on Print.
If you have any comments, suggestions or questions concerning this running pace calculator, please add them below.
Best of luck in your next race!
Running Pace Calculator
Enter your Race Information Below:
Please add your comments below. Have you found this calculator helpful? Have your used it in a race? We would love to hear your opinion.
No login is necessary...just enter a title for your comment to begin....
Read/Comment on Other Runners Comments
Click below to see comments from other runners...
Race Day Tips
Return to top of Running Pace Calculator
Back to Running Tips
If you like this page, please share it below or add your comments.